The San Martin Market, located at the very heart of the city, had its first unit built in 1884. Since then it was transformed on several occasions up until 2005, when the present complex was opened. Nowadays, it includes a modern shopping centre together with FNAC, fashion shops, a supermarket and restaurants. At the very centre of the complex, the farmers still offer their own products. The space dedicated to traditional market is a neat and comfortable area where the best vegetables, meat and fish can be found, and without forgetting the ecological and local products.
La Bretxa Market is located in the Boulevard, on the corner with Aldamar. It was built in 1870 so that the farmers would get together to sell their own products. Nowadays, the main building is a modern shopping centre, while in the lower part of the annexe we find the traditional stalls for the Basque Country products. This is a true delight to the senses. There is fish, vegetables, confectionery, etc. The best products ready to be taken to our table.